Rev. Gary R. and Alisa J. Linn, founders of “Children’s Ministry Today,” have been in full-time ministry since 1985, pastoring people in home missions’, mid-sized, and mega churches. As authors, they are the creators of numerous children’s ministry resources, in addition to writing curricula for publishing companies in both the United States and Canada.
In 1995, Gary and Alisa devoted themselves to being full-time Children’s Ministry Equippers via their Children’s Ministry Today websites, authoring ministry resources, and speaking at regional, national, and international ministry conferences such as INCM’s Children’s Pastors’ Conference, National Children’s Leaders’ Conference, and others.
“Children’s Ministry Today” presently equips and trains Children’s Pastors and leaders in over 200 countries through:
- -C.M.I. Vault, which supports leaders with free training and kids’ ministry lessons
- -Newsletters for weekly encouragement and leadership growth
- -Pastor-to-Pastor segments and podcasts provided weekly to care for, strengthen, and build up ministry leaders through the CMIV and Intentional Leadership
- -Downloadable Kids’ Ministry Resources such as complete services, e-books, event kits, and other ministry supplies to enhance and revitalize weekly kids’ ministry
- -Ever-growing Sites4KidsMinistry directory of children’s ministry sites worldwide to facilitate and improve every facet of your ministry
- -Online Networks such as Facebook, Twitter, CMConnect, & iTunes
- -and the Children’s Pastors’ Network–a listing of leaders in 50+ countries for networking, idea share, and support (currently under renovation)
Pastor Gary & Alisa have become the “Pastors’ Pastor” to those in children’s ministry as well as other pastoral leadership positions.
- I was reading Pastor Gary’s last challenge and processing it. It hit me that even though Gary doesn’t know each of us on the mailing list by name, he is still ”Pastor” to us children’s pastors. His words are always timely and spirit-led. I can’t believe how many times his words were needed right at that moment in time. Thanks for your ministry, Gary and Alisa! You are appreciated! K.Huffman
- One of the greatest web sites for anything related to children’s ministry is http://www.ChildrensMinistry.org/. It is my one stop go-to place. This site provides a ton of resources, valuable teachings, and the means to connect with others with our passion. Pastor Gary is truly a Pastor to Pastors. B.Burns
- With a heart full of discouragement and tear-filled eyes, I set out to check my email before bed and just like God … He was right on time. Your message “What’s Holding You Back” was certainly a personal word of challenge to uplift me when the enemy had once again tried to defeat me. Thank you for taking the time to speak to others in ministry. J-
- Just today, I was facing a difficult and as I was praying, the Lord told me to stand firm when the enemy comes in like a flood. When I read today’s e-mail, it was a confirmation for me. Thank you for the encouragement. W-
- God truly does send what we need to hear when we need to hear it. As I write this, I am waiting on an administrative board meeting to begin and just happened to be in my office when you sent this newsletter. The title is enough. “Are you hurting?” All I can say is Thanks! You really don’t know how much it touches your readers. B-
- I want to thank you for the confirming word in your newsletter. Our God is incredible! He confirms a word to me from you – thousands of miles away connected only by a desire to bring children into His Kingdom. Wow!!! A-